If you want to turn heads a social event in the summer, can help the good gestures on, a lot of time. In this video, Nike trainer and founder of the Chisel Club Lauren Williams shows us the first five exercises to sculpt your back in a loot ready to photograph.
- Step up with knee drive: From standing, step on a bench on your right foot and left knee toward your chest. Go down and repeat on the other side.
- Single-squat leg on the bench: Sit on a step with the right leg stretched in front of your body. Sitting, raise the left leg to stand on, then keeping the lower back down your right leg extended all the time. Repeat on the other side with the left leg extended in front of you. Stand up on your right leg, lower back down.
- Side Circle Precipitate with dumbbell: Stand straight with your legs in a wide overlap position. Hold the dumbbells in front of your chest, with your elbows at an angle of 90 degrees. Hold the weights here if you sink into a side slit on the right leg, stay low as you move in a squat and move to a side slit to the left. Stand up, go back to the center and repeat the circle in the other direction.
- The attitude of Split alone leg deadlift: From standing, place your right leg several inches behind your left leg and increase your heel so that your weight on the ball of your right foot. Holding a dumbbell in each hand plus the upper body in the direction of the floor with the arms extending downwards, so that the dumbbells almost touch the floor. Lift the upper body back to get up and repeat the movement with the left leg and the right leg forward.
- Bring All Four Rainbow Legs: Of all the ovens, lift your left leg on the floor and lay it behind you. Press the left foot toe down on the right side of your body and then press the toes on the floor on the left side of your body as if you are drawing a half circle with your leg. Repeat the movement on the right leg.